I saw yesterday, that Piotr Wandycz published on his blog (click), that he wrote to JetBrains with request for ReSharper for contestants (more details and license here). He succeed, I wrote a comment under his post asking about the C++ version of this program. Piotr replied and asked for contact. After consultation with Piotr I wrote to JetBrains for ReSharper C++ license and ....... I succeed.
I got a multi user evaluation key for 2 months. I was happy about it and I wrote to Maciej Aniserowicz with request for help with informing other contestants. Now the most important part.
How can I get ReSharper C++?
- Write to me an e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download ReSharper C++ click
- Open Visual Studio
- You will see the window, that is above the list.
- Now click the plus to add Licence Key
- And select license key that I sent you (like on window under the text)
- Click "Add" and close
- Congratulations now you can use ReSharper C++ (2 months only)
GL&HF in your projects
If you want to see more of my posts subscribe : RSS
Thanks to JetBrains for supporting competition "Daj Się Poznać"