Sunday, March 12, 2017

First sprites

 Yesterday I went to my friend Michał Tuliszkiewicz, he is a very good drawer and he has recently bought a graphic tablet. With my idea, his skill and his experience we have created the inquisitor's sprite, and started one background. He finished this background later and drawn additionally demon's sprite. Great thanks to Michał for his hard work and help, we will surely meet each other to prepare more sprites and background.













Meanwhile I am still learning on examples how to code in Unreal Engine 4, I don't know enough to code without getting on a problem. For example today I couldn't attach a sprite to my "MainCharacter" pawn and couldn't set it to movable. I hope to solve them quickly and learn something from these problems. Progression is satisfactory but expectations are high. Keep your fingers crossed for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment